Don's PAST Pick3 Picks
- Texas -
Back to Don's Current Picks - 1st page
Yeah! The original play (Nov. 27) came in on Dec. 5, 2001 and we won on 255!!! Cease this play until we hear from Don.
Important: From Dawn - The TLC began using new balls on Dec. 1, 2001 for the Pick3. Just thought you should know.
Thursday, Dec. 6, 2001 - 10:10 AM - From Don - To the sibkkc.ru: The Pick 3 game, at times, is like running a marathon, of which I have accomplished several times. You do quite a bit of training, develop a plan, and implement the plan. Sometimes the most important part is to recover and analyze what just happened and how it can be better. That's what I am going to do because this play is concluded.
(I received the following message from Don on Dec. 5, 2001 at 9:20 pm, but it was too late for me to post. He had sent it earlier in the day.) To the sibkkc.ru: The correct number of 333 on 12/4/2001 did not effect my recommendations. Fortunately, the result was not 888 because I always have to eliminate many excellent possible outcomes such as that in favor of others.
Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2001 - 8:30 PM - From Don - My apologies for posting information so late in the day. The arrival of 404 was, obviously, a double digit but not one of the correct double digits I recommended. A further conciliation is necessary because I actually overlooked a relevant statistic. I have literally hundreds of statistics regarding digits, pairs, total numbers, double digits, triple digits, combination numbers, frequency ratings, and approximation as to what a correct day might be. In this case, a double digit having a 4 as the last digit was certainly within margin of play. Thus, one of the other digits must have been 4. So, 44 all in this case would have been an excellent play.
Monday, Dec. 3, 2001 - 10:00 AM - From Don- To the sibkkc.ru: In my writings, listed under "Original Play" below (scroll down) are 32 double digits that are outstanding plays. There are 9 numbers that I have selected out of the 32. There are 2 favorites. As a group of 32, any one of the numbers is an excellent play. I expect that this play will last a maximum of 12 days. Numbers with 23, 14, 05, 79, and 88 have marginal acceptability. I have a 15% chance of being correct on that assessment. I cannot overstate that the selection of the double digit is an extremely difficult task. I wish all the readers the same success that I had last year on this date, 12/3/2000. Perhaps it is a lucky day! Best Regards, Don
Sunday, Dec. 2, 2001 - 10:00 AM - From Don- During my writings this week I have talked about the duration of this play and my anxiety about selecting the correct day. Last nights number of 980 met none of the criteria I was searching for. (But it did mine!!!!!)
Saturday, Dec. 1, 2001 - 11:25 AM - From Don- The result of 032 on 11/30/2001 was an extremely difficult loss in that I selected this number on 11/24/2001 as my writing on the subject will indicate.Just in the combination ANY category that is a 120 to 1 accomplishment.
Friday, Nov. 30, 2001 - 10:25 AM - From Don: To the sibkkc.ru: The number 710 which occurred on Thursday, 11/30/2001 had no effect on the recommendation offered. I surmise that the next 2 days will be a good time to play the denoted numbers.
In reviewing my selections over time, I went back to December 3, 2000 which was near the time I began writing this column in the space so generously supplied by the sibkkc.ru. Interestingly, December 3, 2000 was my correct exact prediction of 344. I certainly would like to provide readers the same success one year later!!! Best Regards, Don
Thursday, Nov. 29, 2001 - 9:45 AM - From Don: To the sibkkc.ru: For those of you who played my favorite of 232 last nights result of 732 was to say the least, difficult. Some of the reasons I selected 232 were contained in the result of 732. However, in this case, there are not enough reasons to discontinue the numbers previously selected. As I have mentioned, the next 2 draws will be the optimal time to speculate on the mentioned numbers as a double digit is within the time parameters of play.
Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2001 - 10:30 AM - From Don: To the sibkkc.ru: It may appear to some readers that the correct winning number of 420 on 11/27/2001 has great similarity to some of my preferred selections such as 442 and 224 but that is NOT the case. A study of my 9 preferred selections alone indicates that I had a 23% chance of being correct on 2 of the digits.
The Original Play - Posted: Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2001 - 10 AM - From Don: For Tuesday November 27, 2001 the situation in the Pick 3 game is as follows. There are 32 numbers, all of which are double digits that have potential. The numbers are 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 332, 442, 552, 662, 772, 882, 992, 556, 557, 558, 559, 665, 775, 885, 995, 667, 668, 669, 776, 886, 996, 778, 779, 887, 997.
Monday, Nov. 26, 2001 - From Don: To the sibkkc.ru - For Monday, November 26, 2001 there are no outstanding recommendations. Something interesting happened though as a friend cashed a winning ticket using the 11 all exact/any selection.
Dons 12th Prediction
Sunday, Nov. 25, 2001 - From Don - To the sibkkc.ru: Yesterday, the correct winning number for 11/24/01 was 121. Readers of my column will denote that an ANY play for one dollar on all my selections would have cost $40 to return $160. By just playing the double digits as mentioned, an expenditure of $24 would have yielded $160. Playing just my favorites would have yielded zero dollars.
I had a 13% chance of being successful as to the selection of the correct 2 digits and an 87% of being unsuccessful. (4 out of 55) Of course, an exact/any yielded much more, probably around 10 times your investment.
Using my methods, I attempt to lower the odds for the reader. Although I have to discount hundreds of potential outcomes, my theory is that each lottery day is relevant to the totality of all events. So, after a successful selection I must begin the process entirely anew.
I will get back to you on Monday, which will be day 2,533. I still have a fascination for the game, which has a great deal to do with winning!! Best Regards, Don
Nov. 24, 2001 - 10:15 PM - After the drawing where 121 was drawn - From Dawn - The play posted below will be affected by tonights outcome as the 11 came in. Don will send us a new message before Monday's drawing. Congratulations to those of you who hit tonight.
The Original Play - Nov. 24, 2001 - 8 PM - From Don: To the sibkkc.ru: Typically, in wagering, past performance has relevance as to the credibility to the author. Yet, few people care if a successful recommendation has occurred the last 10 times consecutively if the one time they wagered the outcome was a loser. So, I would conclude successful wagers are only as good as the present. Having said that, I want to attempt to improve my writing to give readers a much more detailed prospectus of what is occurring in the pick 3 game as often is possible.
Thus, beginning November 24, 2001 the current assessment of the game is as follows:
There are 210 potential outcomes of a three digit ANY wager. They consist of 120 numbers having three different digits and 90 double digits. There are 10 triple digits, which must be played exact. You may conclude that 57% have 3 different digits and 42% have 2 of the same digits. I am going to recommend that double digits be played beginning Saturday, November 24, 2001. The expectation as to duration of this play is expected to last a maximum of 11 days. Within the double-digit category I am focusing on digits that contain 02, 11, 88, 79.
My recommendations are 115, 118, 119, 881, 779, 888, 999. Out of the 220 possible outcomes I have selected 7. In the combination category, I am recommending 203. So, these total outcomes represent 8 outcomes out of a possible 220. I have an approximate 3% chance of being correct and it is important to note that I have a 97% chance of being incorrect. Please continue to read sibkkc.ru for the outstanding lottery information. Best Regards, Don
Don's 11th Prediction
Don's 10th Prediction
Don's 8th & 9th Prediction
Don's 5th, 6th, & 7th Predictions
Don's 4th Prediction
Dons's 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Predictions
Comments - E-mail Us